- Baldwin AL, Vitale A, Brownell E, et al. Effects of Reiki on pain, anxiety, and blood pressure in patients undergoing knee replacement. Holistic Nursing Practice. 2017; 31(2): 80-89. DOI: 10.1097/HNP.0000000000000195.
- The Power of Reiki: Feasibility and Efficacy of Reducing Pain in Children With Cancer Undergoing Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation. J Pediatr Oncol Nurs. 2019 May 3:1043454219845879. doi: 10.1177/1043454219845879.
- Jahantiqh, Farnaz, et al. Effects of Reiki Versus Physiotherapy on Relieving Lower Back Pain and Improving Activities Daily Living of Patients With Intervertebral Disc Hernia. Journal of Evidence-Based Integrative Medicine, Jan. 2018, doi:10.1177/2515690X18762745.
- James Lake, The integrative management of PTSD: A review of conventional and CAM approaches used to prevent and treat PTSD with emphasis on military personnel, Advances in Integrative Medicine, Volume 2, Issue 1, 2015, Pages 13-23, ISSN 2212-9588, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.aimed.2014.10.002.
- Thrane S, Cohen SM. Effect of Reiki therapy on pain and anxiety in adults: an in-depth literature review of randomized trials with effect size calculations. Pain Manag Nurs. 2014;15(4):897-908.
- What Does the Research Say about Reiki?, Taking Charge of Your Health, University of Minnesota
- Raven Keyes, Article Reiki and Breast Cancer by Raven Keyes
- Briody, Blaire, This Holistic Healing Practice Works Like A Painkiller, www.mindbodygreen.com
- Arianna Rebolini, What the Heck Happened to My Body During Reiki?, THE CUT, September 25, 2017
- Tim Newman, Reiki: What is it and what are the benefits? MedicalNewsToday, September 6, 2017
- Marcia Bakos, Should Christians Practice Reiki?, Reiki for Christians
- Ava Wolf and Janet Wing, How We Got Reiki Into The Hospitals, www.reiki.org
Science-based medicine is finally ready to embrace the use of Medical Reiki. This phenomenal book reveals groundbreaking energy practices that can activate the parasympathetic nervous system and accelerate the effectiveness of serious treatments like surgery and chemotherapy.
The ancient art of Reiki has the power to heal our minds, bodies, and spirits in ways few of us can imagine. The first Reiki Master to practice in an operating room under the supervision of Dr. Mehmet Oz, author Raven Keyes has brought Reiki to the defining events of our time.
A Definitive Training Course on Caring for Your Energetic BoundariesJust as our physical body is protected by our skin, our psyche and spirit have energetic boundaries that keep out harmful influences.
An exciting and comprehensive handbook, Reiki for Life contains everything readers need to know about the healing art of Reiki, including basic routines, details about the power and potential of each level, special techniques for enhancing Reiki practice, and helpful direction on the use of Reiki toward spiritual growth.
Reiki is a holistic system for balancing, healing, and harmonizing all aspects of the person-body, mind, emotions, and spirit-encouraging deep relaxation and the release of stress and tension, and promoting awareness and spiritual growth.
Cyndi Dale's New Chakra Healing established a new standard for healers, intuitives, and energy workers worldwide. It expanded the seven-chakra system to thirty-two, including twenty spiritual points serving as catalysts for dynamic change.